Reference is a term used far too loosely in the high-end audio world.
Most companies name a line of products ‘reference quality’. To be truly reference quality a product must show it can reproduce music exactly as it was recorded, this is not the case with most products.
The concept behind the electronic design was to create an amplifier, which did not colour the sound with its own electronic characteristics. i.e. recreate the original sound as it was at the time of recording. The results are outstanding.
Beneath the elegant outer casing of a Halcro amplifier lies a combination of revolutionary circuitry, meticulous attention to detail and plain common sense. Halcro’s proprietary circuitry configuration is such a lateral step, it is not recognisable as that of an amplifier to many engineers. The power supply and audio compartments are physically separated and heavily shielded to retain purity of the signal. Levels of distortion and interference are a fraction of that of all other amplification technologies.
Over the past 15 years the Halcro Research and Development Team has perfected the quality of its products in both electronic and mechanical design through continual development and thorough testing.
The best way to truly understand the effects of these technological advancements is to simply listen to Halcro.
• Operates at up to 1.8 kW at peak
• 180 Watts continuous into 8 ohms per channel
• 350 Watts continuous into 4 ohms per channel
(Continuous – Halcro power ratings are measured at continuous power unlike many competitors who publish measurements tested at peak ratings)
• Less than 0.0003% distortion at full power (20kHz) – Immeasurable at normal listening levels
• Power factor corrected power supply
• Three input options:
• Balanced voltage input
• Unbalanced voltage input
• Current input
• Discrete codes for On/Standby trigger. This simplifies the remote control of the amplifier by another source component.
• Series and common mode filtering on the mains input
• Drives all loudspeakers, including electrostatics
• Solid Mahogany feet
• 5 year warranty
"The Halcro dm38 is among the best amplifiers in the world at any price."
Home Theatre Review
We will respond within 24 hours of your enquiry.